Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I Won't Be Seeing Fifty Shades (a List of Recommended Posts)

Photo credit: All-Free-Download.com

On February 14th, the almost universally recognized holiday of love, the much-anticipated Fifty Shades of Grey movie will come to theaters. I won't be seeing it.

The topic of erotica and sexualized "love stories" has been treated so often and so well by other Christian bloggers that I see no need for me to cover it as well. However, I would like to share with you a few relevant posts on Fifty Shades of Grey that I agree with.

Why Erotica Will Wreck Your Sex Life by Sheila Wray Gregoire at To Love Honor and Vacuum

Is There Anything Redeeming in the "Fifty Shades" Trilogy? by Jonalyn Fincher at Christianity Today

I'm Not Reading Fifty Shades by Dannah Gresh at Pure Freedom

To Everyone Who Thinks 50 Shades Is All Sorts of Awesome: Please, Stop and THINK by Jonathon Van Maren at Life Site News

Will you be reading Fifty Shades? Will you be watching Fifty Shades? What are your thoughts on the series?

No comments:

Post a Comment